Welcome to my space!

Hello fellow simmers!

If at times I have accepted request because the topic seemed interesting or fun to me, I mostly create what comes to my mind regardless of the current 'trend', usually something I would like to see in my game. Since I am just back after a 4 years break and installed TS4 on my new computer rather than going back to TS3, I have a lot to learn again and I am seriously rusty but hopefully I will find time to create once more. I certainly have quite a few projects in mind already!

Because of health issues (working too much is bad for your health) I now mostly work part time, but I also have other projects outside the Sims that I need to try and keep up with, without letting my game distract me too much. It is mostly learning Kotlin and Java where it comes to programming, and (re)learning Spanish with Duolingo.

I hope you will find something you like on those pages!

Thursday 9 April 2015

Butler won't disappear [Patch 1.67]


All my butlers tuning mods can be found on this page.

An anonymous as asked me to make the butler stop from disappearing after a week but still keep his ability to cook, so here it is. Now you will keep the same butler for a long time unless you fire him.

 Important: If you already have hired a butler when installing this mod, you will have to call to cancel then rehire one.

This mod will conflict with any mod that changes the Butler_0x73683c721c7a4bf4 XML file.

 If you have another mod modifying this file, let me or the other creator know and one of us should be able to make another 'flavor' with different combination.

 This is an XML mod and shouldn't conflict with any Core mod.

Download:
Butler won't disappear for patch 1.67







No comments:

Post a Comment